Accounts Payable Clerk
1 NW Martin Luther King Blvd. , Room 203 Civic Center Evansville, IN 47708 US
HR Solutions is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for one of our long-standing clients in Evansville, IN.
- Entering vendor invoices in the Accounts Payable System
- Communicate both internally and externally as relates to Accounts Payable issues
- Problem resolution as relates to Accounts Payable issues
- Assist with processing payments and assembly of supporting documentation for all payments
- Ability to understand and follow audit guidelines in performance of day-to-day duties
- Support both internal and external audit requests
- Assist with completing reports and other related duties
- Must have 1 - 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Up to $20.00 / Hour depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits Offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to: Vicki L. Hubiak
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at: www.hrsolutions-inc.com
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.