2205 East Morgan Avenue Evansville, IN 47711 US
A medical client of HR Solutions is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in the Evansville, IN area.
- Greet patients as they enter the facility
- Check-in patients (including verification of demographic and insurance information)
- Complete patient registration from walk-in patients and collect all patient out of pocket responsibilities
- Schedule all patient appointments for providers
- Answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate party
- Assist team in obtaining missing or additional information from patients
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic healthcare records on patients
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Experience in a medical setting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and use excellent customer service
- Strong time management and communication skills are required
- $18.00 / hour
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to: Nicholas Hubiak, Director of Staffing and Recruiting
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at: www.hrsolutions-inc.com
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting and Staffing
Attends University of Southern Indiana and is a senior working on a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design. He has over 13 years combined experience managing projects, customer service and graphic design. Nicholas was previously employed for four years by Shoe Carnival reporting to the Marketing Director as a Visual Coordinator.