3299 Tower Drive Evansville, IN 47630 US
HR Solutions is seeking a Corporate Controller to join our large manufacturing client company in the Tri-state area. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all accounting operational functions
- Manage the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated results
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external financial statements
- Coordinate activities of internal and external auditors
- Provide management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Manage the budget process
- Assess current accounting operations, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement new processes
- Evaluate and implement accounting and internal control systems
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting databases
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Oversee regulatory reporting, including tax planning and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ progressive experience in Corporate Accounting or Finance; Controller experience preferred
- Must have foreign currency and systems implementation experience
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority setting skills.
- Proven experience in financial project management.
- Must be able to communicate financial information into sound business language so people of all levels can understand
- Must have excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel; ERP would be a plus
- Up to $125,000 / year depending on experience plus 15% bonus
- Excellent Benefits Offered
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at: www.hrsolutions-inc.com
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.