Evansville, IN 47701 US
HR Solutions is seeking a Cost Accountant for our manufacturing client in the Evansville, IN area.
- Collect and analyze data about the company’s operational costs
- Set standard costs of manufactured goods
- Develop and analyze cost standards
- Establish costs of business processes such as administration, labor, and shipping
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare audit reports and presenting their findings to management
- Recommend changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit
- Advise executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Cost Accounting
- Must have strong financial analysis skills
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of financial guidelines and regulations
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel; ERP would be a plus
- Up to $70,000 depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits Offered
Vicki Hubiak, President/CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at: www.hrsolutions-inc.com
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.