Human Resources Specialist - Manufacturing
819 East 350 South Evansville, IN 47670 US
Human Resources Specialist - Night Shift
HR Solutions is seeking a Human Resources Specialist to work on for our client in the Evansville, IN area. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Human Resources position.
- Manage and facilitate Human Resource related activities for employees, including but not limited to performance management, pay and benefit inquiries, PTO, workers’ compensation, and FLMA
- Monitor and track performance of staff
- Track performance ratings and document HR-related statistics
- Act as point of contact to address any questions related to recruitment, employment, performance, pay, benefits, expenses, etc.
- Update employee records with changes and/or corrections in employment status, including salary, position information, scheduled hours, and personal information
- Enforce all standardized policies including, but not limited to, attendance, PTO, and progressive discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources position
- Requires high level of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- $49,000 / year plus overtime and bonus oppportunity
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Vicki Hubiak, President / CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.