IT Help Desk Specialist
2100 Lexington Rd Evansville, IN 47730 US
HR Solutions is seeking a Help Desk Technician for our fast-growing manufacturing client.
- Provide day-to-day support of all desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and networking hardware.
- Provide day-to-day support of applications including Microsoft Office 365 and ITC specific software.
- Work support tickets from the helpdesk system.
- Assist in developing and maintaining standards for PCs, peripherals, operating systems, and software.
- Coordinate support with hardware and software vendors as necessary regarding day-to-day issues and services.
- Facilitate the enforcement of PC hardware and software, operating system, and security policies, standards, and practices to assure effective and consistent use of the company personal computing assets.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of developments in PC hardware and software technologies
- Bachelor’s degree technical Information Technology or related required
- Quick learner with a high degree of common sense and resourcefulness, and the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High level of integrity, discretion, and maturity.
- Superior analytical capabilities combined with strong verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Strong time management, priority setting, and team-oriented skills are necessary.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the current and future direction of Information Technology: desktop and laptop PCs, operating systems, software and associated services are required.
- Energetic, decisive, confident, hands-on personality with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gain respect and influence others.
- Ability to provide support for Microsoft operating systems and office suites
- $60,000 / year
- Excellent benefits offered
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at: www.hrsolutions-inc.com
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.