2100 Lexington Rd Evansville, IN 47730 US
A long-standing client of HR Solutions is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team in the Evansville, IN area.
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Install new production equipment
- Service and maintain equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment
- Inspect and assess the functionality of production machines
- Troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns
- Adjust mechanical parts using hand and machine tools
- Fabricate parts for repairs and machine upgrades
- Conduct routine maintenance and safety checks
- Communicate with the production team to maintain a clean, efficient work area
- Prepare and submit maintenance reports
- Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years Maintenance Technician experience is preferred
- The ability to work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical and electrical abilities and troubleshooting aptitude required
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Thorough working knowledge of all current OSHA and Safety Standards
- Ability to multi task and prioritize; strong time management skills with the ability to work without extensive supervision
- Up to $31.00 / hour depending on experience
- Excellent benefits offered
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at: www.hrsolutions-inc.com
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.