Production Manager - 1st and 2nd Shift
400 W. 550 S. Evansville, IN 47670 US
HR Solutions is seeking an Assistant Production Manager for our large manufacturing client in the Evansville, IN area.
There are both 1st shift and 2nd shift opportunities.
- Track Key Performance Indicators for all areas of productivity
- Correct quality defects, performance, safety, productivity issues
- Promote continuous improvement including new ideas projects, and practices
- Enforce policies, procedures, and practices
- Monitor and enforce safety protocols in assigned area
- Monitor schedules and charts for daily processes and unusual conditions and ensure due dates are met
- Oversee preventative on equipment
- Approve timekeeping records and approve or deny time off for team members
- Administer corrective action and coaching of team members
- Report part problems to Quality Department for review
- Oversee and maintain 5S of assigned area
- Address team member concerns and participate in team member investigations
- A 2-year degree or equivalent work experience is required as well as four or more years in Production Supervision and Control
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results with efficiency and effectiveness as well as comply with and enforce policies, procedures, and practices
- Knowledge of ISO14001 preferred
- $64,000 / year
- Excellent benefits offered
- Annual bonus opportunities
Nicholas Hubiak, Director of Staffing and Recruiting
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted. To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting and Staffing
Attends University of Southern Indiana and is a senior working on a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design. He has over 13 years combined experience managing projects, customer service and graphic design. Nicholas was previously employed for four years by Shoe Carnival reporting to the Marketing Director as a Visual Coordinator.