Production Supervisor - Day and Night Shifts Available
400 W. 550 S. Evansville, IN 47670 US
HR Solutions is seeking day and night shift Production Supervisors for our large manufacturing client in the Evansville, IN area. The ideal candidate should be able to plan, organize, effectively communicate with, and motivate employees.
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department
- Create, maintain, and audit Standard Work
- Interpret, apply, and consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role required
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Strong problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- $53,300 / year with bonus (Overtime Available)
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Vicki Hubiak, President / CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.