4601 Hwy 62 East , PO Box 1500 Evansville, IN 47620 US
HR Solutions is seeking multiple Production Technicians with one of the top employers in the Tri-State area. This position is responsible for operating a variety of equipment and adhering to processes in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Operate equipment, perform equipment setup/changeover/cleanups, assist in preventative maintenance, and troubleshoot equipment problems to achieve optimum production levels
- Support new equipment startup and quickly learn and use new systems, equipment, and procedures
- Support the development/validation of new products/procedures and offers ideas for standardization and simplification
- Respond to changes to equipment or production assignments
- High School Diploma
- One-year experience in a production environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- $20.00 / Hour
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Vicki Hubiak, President / CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.