4601 Hwy 62 East , PO Box 1500 Evansville, IN 47620 US
Production Technicians - 3rd Shift
HR Solutions is seeking multiple Production Technicians with one of the top employers in the Tri-State area. This position is responsible for operating a variety of equipment and adhering to processes in a GMP manufacturing environment
- Operate equipment, perform equipment setup/changeover/cleanups, assist in preventative maintenance, and troubleshoot equipment problems to achieve optimum production levels
- Support new equipment startup and quickly learn and use new systems, equipment, and procedures
- Support the development/validation of new products/procedures and offers ideas for standardization and simplification
- Respond to changes to equipment or production assignments
- High School Diploma
- One-year experience in a production environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- $21.35 / Hour
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Nicholas Hubiak, Director of Staffing and Recruiting
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting and Staffing
Attends University of Southern Indiana and is a senior working on a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design. He has over 13 years combined experience managing projects, customer service and graphic design. Nicholas was previously employed for four years by Shoe Carnival reporting to the Marketing Director as a Visual Coordinator.