Quality Control Technician
15220 Foundation Avenue Evansville, IN 47725 US
HR Solutions is seeking multiple Quality Control Technicians for a large manufacturing company in Evansville, IN area.
The 2nd shift hours for this position are 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
The 3rd shift hours for this position are 12:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Perform equipment setup, operation, troubleshooting, and shutdown to meet all standards for safety, quality, and efficiency
- Operate fork truck in a safe manner
- Weigh raw materials and conduct lab testing
- Run and analyze process and test data and correctly determine necessary actions to achieve desired quality, yield, and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and identify potential solutions for mechanical errors or safety issues within the production processes
- Work from specifications, work orders, and SOPs
- Safely follow standard operating procedures including material handling and recordkeeping
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience in plastics extrusion or plastics lab is necessary
- Must have great communication both verbal and written
- $17.00 / hour plus a $.50 / hour shift differential
- Excellent benefits offered
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted. To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.