Senior Electrical Engineer
21 Southeast 3rd Street - Suite 800 Evansville, IN 47708 US
Senior Electrical Engineer
HR Solutions is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer in the Evansville, IN area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in Electrical Engineering and have current Professional Engineers (PE) License.
- Develop, review, update, modify, and approve electrical design plans
- Communicate with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications
- Establish relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals
- Maintain and improve existing engineering processes
- Draw up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents
- Analyze existing processes and schedule meetings to discuss improvement initiatives
- Conduct research, perform diagnostics, and troubleshoot equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have current Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit along with other Engineering programs
- Proven project management skills with strong attention to detail, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving capabilities are a must
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits offered
TO APPLY: If your background and qualifications match this position, please send your updated resume to:
Vicki L. Hubiak, President / CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.