Senior Production Manager
Evansville, IN 47670 US
HR Solutions is seeking a Senior Production Manager for our large manufacturing client in the Evansville, IN area.
- Drive continuous improvement programs
- Act as coach and mentor to Production employees
- Track daily KPIs and participate in root cause problem solving
- Act as a principal contact with the Quality Department on all production issues
- Conduct daily evaluations of quality being provided to compare to company expectations
- Ensure all team members are wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment
- Ensure all team members follow documented processes and procedures for individual job duties
- Provide leadership maximizes employee morale and minimizes employee turnover
- Ensure all team members have necessary equipment and supplies to perform job assignments
- Train team members on safe practices and safety awareness
- Provide proper scheduling of team members to ensure adequate coverage for production requirements
- Address complaints and resolve team member problems
- A 2-year degree or equivalent work experience is required as well as eight (8) or more years in Production Supervision and Control
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results with efficiency and effectiveness as well as comply with and enforce policies, procedures, and practices
- Knowledge of ISO14001 preferred
- $87,000 / year
- Excellent benefits offered
- Annual bonus opportunities
Nicholas Hubiak, Director of Staffing and Recruiting
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.