1400 Old Highway 69 South Evansville, IN 47620 US
HR Solutions is seeking a Technical Designer for one of our large industrial clients in the Evansville, IN area.
- Design tooling to aid in heavy component fabrication
- Create and/or update models and drawings for tooling fabrication.
- Utilize 3D and 2D design programs to import designs into machine program software for creation of simple machine program parts
- Create and/or update existing rigging drawings
- Utilize peer review of drawings to meet company and industry standards
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to develop concepts for tool design
- Seek out input from Engineering team and end-users of products
- Associates degree in a technical field (such as design or engineering) OR 6 years of equivalent industry experience
- Prior experience in tool and/or steel fabrication modeling is preferred but not required.
- Up to $55.00 / Hour Depending on Experience
- Excellent benefits offered
Vicki Hubiak, President / CEO
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.
Meet Your Recruiter
President / CEO
Earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Evansville. Prior to starting her business, she was Employee Relations Manager with Peabody Energy. She has over 20 years of experience in HR specializing in executive recruiting, corporate outplacement, consulting and career management. In 2008 Vicki obtained the Certified Business / Executive Coach designation through the Certified Coaches.